Firecrest 100mm Holder Kit
Firecrest 100mm Holder Kit
The Firecrest 100mm Holder Kit is comprised of the following:
- Firecrest 100mm holder with polariser control wheel
- Rotating 82mm Adaptor Ring
- 82mm Firecrest Ultra-slim (non-rotating) Circular Polariser
- Two part anti-reflective soft-touch outer case
- 1 x Set of Solid End caps
- 1 x Set Vented End caps for use with graduated filters
- 67-82mm Step-up ring
- 72-82mm Step-up ring
- 77-82mm Step-up ring
- Luxury pouch
- Allen key
Firecrest 100mm Filter Holder
Formatt Hitech already has the most extensive range of rectangular filters and holder systems, which accommodate filter sizes from as small as 67x67mm up to the super wide angle 165x200mm graduated filters.
For some time we have been researching what our customers really want and need in a holder system and have taken soundings form the many professional partners and featured artists whom we work with worldwide. We have been looking to develop a holder system which not only complements our existing modular range, but is also worthy of our prestigious FIRECREST brand.
- Revolutionary new top and bottom covers to almost completely eliminate light leakage when shooting long exposure, with interchangeable end caps for use with 100x100 filters or 100x125/150mm graduated filters.
- Built in low-profile gasket.
- Adaptors / step rings come with the system as standard for all sizes from 67-82mm, and step rings for smaller lenses can be purchased separately (for lens threads 46mm, 52, 58 & 62mm)
- Integrated top of the range Firecrest 82mm multicoated polariser comes as standard within the system. A unique geared mechanism allows for easy rotation whilst installed. The polariser can also be removed within its ring/adaptor for use as a screw in
- 2 fixed filter slots which take 100mm filters
- Extremely high quality lightweight aluminium design with extra oxidisation to reduce likelihood of scratching
These rotating adaptor rings for the Firecrest 100mm Filter Holder Kit have an 82mm front thread for the Ultraslim Firecrest Polariser (Not included) with 72, 77 or 82mm threads on the reverse to fit directly to your lens.
These superslim rotating rings fit directly into the Firecrest 100mm Holder and can be used with or without the Ultraslim Firecrest Polariser.
(These rings are not compatible with the Formatt-Hitech filter holder.)
The holder is designed for use with standard lenses and standard wide angle/zoom lenses up to 16mm. For super-wide lenses the LucrOit 165mm system should be used.
Note: If you are using the Canon 17-40 lens it is recommended that you purchase the additional 77-82mm rotating adaptor ring to ensure there is no vignette.